FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
bsite said Nike Air Max Plus NS GPX Sale
les cobras Index du Forum  » Le Bar  » Libre Parole  » bsite said Nike Air Max Plus NS GPX Sale
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy

Message Posté le: Lun 21 Mai - 05:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: bsite said Nike Air Max Plus NS GPX Sale
Répondre en citant

" Only 20% out of a 50 AH8050-300 Homme Nike Air Max 270 Clay Vert ,000 people have been supportive for Paris to bid on the 2024 Olympic Games, said a survey by Le Figaro on Monday.

With the largest circulation in France Homme Nike Air Max 270 Racer Bleu , Le Figaro posted a question to its readers on Saturday of whether the capital city should submit an application to host the 2024 Games and the online survey on its website, lefigaro Homme Nike Air Max 270 Noir Rouge , received 52,745 votes through the weekend Homme Nike Air Max 270 Royal Bleu Orange , with just 20% voting ""OUI (Yes)"".

The survey came after Paris' possible bid for the 2024 Games was widely discussed, even argued Homme Nike Air Max 270 Midnight Marine , in France on the day before.

French President Francois Hollande told a prime-time television interview on Thursday evening that he's ""in favor of the city if Paris decides to put in a bid for the Games"", while Paris mayor Anne Hidalgo responded Friday morning by asking the president to respect the agenda Homme Nike Air Max 270 Ocean Bliss , which says Paris will announce the decision on bidding or not in January.

""I want to tell you that nothing and nobody will change my agenda or method when it is concerned to Paris' bid for the Olympic Games,"" she told a press conference on Friday.

Paris has not host the grand sports event since 1924 and the earlier edition held in this city was in 1900 when Olympic Games came as part of the World Expo Homme Nike Air Max 270 Grape Blanche Noir , and they've beaten in previous three times for the 1992, 2008 and 2012 editions.

""I'm asking for the respect of the ongoing collective work Homme Nike Air Max 270 Rouge Noir ,"" said Hidalgo while the French Committee for International Sport ( CFSI) will publish a study into the possibility of a bid. ""I'm also asking for the respect of the Parisians.""
"

WASHINGTON, April 26 (Xinhua) -- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton on Tuesday clinched major victories in northeastern primaries of the U.S. presidential election, marching closer to claiming the nominations for the Republican and Democratic parties respectively.

Trump, a real estate mogul, crushed his rivals in all five states -- Pennsylvania, Maryland, Connecticut, Delaware and Rhode Island -- and is poised to take a strong majority of the 118 delegates at stake.

Tuesday's wins for Trump, who received 55 percent to 60 percent of the votes in some states, decreased the odds for a contested convention this summer in Cleveland, a scenario his rivals had banked on to stop him from securing the Republican nomination.

"This to me was our biggest night," Trump said in his victory speech. "I consider myself the presumptive nominee."

Shortly before he was projected to sweep Tuesday's contests, Trump called on his opponents Senator Ted Cruz and Governor John Kasich to drop out of the presidential race.

"They should drop out, because, frankly, they have no path to victory," Trump said, adding that he has mounted a "tremendously successful campaign" that has beaten "governors, senators, people of great talent and great intellect."

On the Democratic side, former Secretary of State Clinton won four of the five states, while Senator Bernie Sanders picked up his sole victory in Rhode Island.

Addressing her supporters in Philadelphia, Clinton vowed to unify the Democratic Party, saying she would bring liberals of all stripes together in the fight against Republicans.

"The other day, Mr. Trump accused me of playing the, quote, woman card," she said. "Well, if fighting for women's health care and paid family leave and equal pay is playing the woman card, then deal me in."

"She is pragmatic. She is tough. And she is a compromiser. She will make compromises that are needed to get through the next four years," Pat Reber said of Clinton to Xinhua after voting for her in Montgomery County of Maryland.

Democratic voter Larry Barnett said he is very undecided, but did vote for Clinton as well. "I think she is extremely qualified and she has excellent experience," he told Xinhua. "She is a little bit more mainstream than he (Sanders) is and she is electable."

Tuesday's results will probably be a disappointment for 18-year-old Sophia Martinez, who is a first-time voter and a big supporter of Sanders.

"I really like his opinions about climate change, education, and how the middle class should be getting better," Martinez said, adding that "Hillary is also a great candidate."

Related:

Donald Trump sweeps primaries in five northeastern U.S. states

WASHINGTON, April 26 (Xinhua) -- Republican Donald Trump won sweeping victories in the primaries across five northeastern U.S. states on Tuesday night, making a contested Republican National Convention even less likely, multiple media outlets reported.

Shortly after all polls closed at 8 p.m. local time, Trump was projected winner in the Republican primaries in Maryland, Connecticut,Delaware, Rhode Island and delegate-rich Pennsylvania. Full story

Hillary Clinton projected to win 4 out of 5 primaries

WASHINGTON, April 26 (Xinhua) -- Democrat presidential contender Hillary Clinton was projected to win primaries in four out of five northeastern U.S. states on Tuesday, only losing Rhode Island to her rival Bernie Sanders, media outlets reported.

In Philadelphia, Clinton promised on Tuesday night to return for the party's national convention with the most votes and the most pledged delegates, according to an ABC news report.

NEW YORK, May 3 (Xinhua) -- Hip-hop musical "Hamilton" grabs a record-breaking 16 Tony Awards nominations on Tuesday, surpassing "The Producers" and "Billy Elliot" to become the most nominated show in Broadway history.

"Book of Mormon" actors Nikki M. James and Andrew Rannells announced the nominees Tuesday at the Paramount Hotel in New York, which were selected by 47 theater experts.

Created by Tony Awards winner Lin-Manuel Miranda, "Hamilton" tells the story of U.S. founding father and first Secretary of Treasury Alexander Hamilton through innovative hip-hop music style.

The musical officia. Authentic Soccer Jerseys From China   Football Jerseys Wholesale   Basketball Jerseys Online   NHL Jerseys Free Shipping   NFL Jerseys Free Shipping   Baseball Jerseys Cheap   NCAA College Jerseys Cheap   Hockey Jerseys From China   Soccer Jerseys Wholesale   Custom MLB Jerseys Cheap 

Publicité

Message Posté le: Lun 21 Mai - 05:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
les cobras Index du Forum  » Le Bar  » Libre Parole  » bsite said Nike Air Max Plus NS GPX Sale
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003